Friday 29 January 2010

Southampton Expose

When I say Southampton's got some serious talent, I'm not just saying that because I was born and bred there. If anything that makes me its biggest critic. Things don't improve if you're constantly lying through your teeth and I can hand on heart say that Southampton has what it takes to win this.

I'm going to start at the beginning, All of the other cities, please take notes I'm going to give you all the information you need on us, not because I'm a nice guy. Incidentally I am, but because I honestly don't think it's going to help you. Right, my impression of a cocky football coach is over...time to get serious.

It's my honour to announce the Southampton team

London Champion - Hicks 54 (www.flickr.com/hicks54
2 x Southampton Champion - Gustav (www.gustavbalderdash.co.uk)
London contender/Southampton semi-finalist and Monorex contributor - Zadok
The very talented - Mr Dead - (www.flickr.com/andyprior)
Southampton semi-finalist - s0bac (website coming soon)
and last but not least the youngest of the team, with plenty of talent - Smurph (another website coming soon)

So those are the artists, individually what they can do is amazing, together should be something exciting and even better.

I look forward to seeing them perform and I hope you turn up to show your support along with the other teams

For more info on artists or travelling along with the team to away battles email me on jay@secretwars.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment